ATR Senior and Junior Cabin Crew (Dublin Base)
Direct Entry Senior and Junior Cabin Crew
We are recruiting for full time Senior and Junior Cabin Crew at our Dublin base.
A fantastic opportunity to join our Dublin base as Cabin Crew where you will deliver the Stobart Air brand values as well as outstanding customer service.
As a Stobart Air Cabin Crew Member, you will be enthusiastic and passionate about our products and services and focus on putting the customer at the heart of everything you do. Successful candidates must be available to commence training in February 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA, Stobart Air Standard Operating Procedures and all other relevant legislation
- Maintain safety compliance always, provided for through Safety & Equipment Procedures training
- Deliver excellent customer service in line with our service standards
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation
- To be a representative of Stobart Air and always adhere to our uniform standards.
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues and service partners to work as one team
- Passionate for delivering excellent service on every occasion
- Genuinely enjoy customer interactions, can show empathy and are willing to “go the extra mile” to achieve customer service excellence
- Confidently able to deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- Show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and treat everyone as individuals
- Effective communicator, able to deliver difficult messages with confidence
- Proactively seek solutions and take personal responsibility for resolving problems
- Always demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Appreciate the need to work in a timely fashion and appreciate the need for punctuality
- Uphold high personal and professional standards
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Be available to commence training in February 2019.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the Stobart Air uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercing.
- A verifiable 5-year history
- Successful candidates will also be required to secure a criminal record check in accordance with regulatory requirements before commencement of training.
- To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements, and if successful, you will be required to attain an EASA Medical Assessment prior to commencement of the training course
- Comfortable to tread water unaided and must be able to swim 25 metres unaided
- Height between 5’2” (1.57m) and 6’2” (1.88m)
- You can pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 72kg (11.5st)
- You can fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- You can lift a weight up to 28kg (4st). This is so that you can lift an emergency over-wing window and quickly exit the aircraft
- You can stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
- Full training will be provided
- Permanent, full time contracts;
- Fixed, shift pattern;
Interviews will be held in Dublin in January 2019. Training dates February 2019, to be confirmed at interview.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.