ATR Non-Type Rated First Officers ***STARTING BASIC SALARY €31, 118/£25,672 + Flight Duty Pay
Stobart Air are now recruiting First Officers to operate on our ATR aircraft out of our Dublin and Cork bases.
Successful applicants will meet the below minimum requirements
ATR Non-Type Rated First Officers
- Total of 200 hours of which 30 must have been on multi-engine aircraft
- Valid EASA CPL with IR, or a valid EASA ATPL, or AEASA frozen ATPL with IR
- Valid and appropriate type or class rating
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No History of incidents or accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
What Stobart Air can offer you?
- Competitive Salary on offer with annual pay scales and salary increment
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- 3 year decreasing bond for TR for non-rated candidates
What to expect from the Stobart Air recruitment process?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend assessment (full day event) at SimTech Aviation, Dublin. Assessment will involve:
- Face to face interview with the Stobart Air Aircrew Recruitment team
- Sim Assessment