- Major franchise flying partner since 2010
- Aer Lingus Regional flies to 19 destinations in Ireland, the UK and France, including Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh and Newcastle
- Operator of essential Public Service Obligation (PSO) Dublin—Kerry and Dublin—Donegal routes
- Passengers connecting via Dublin and Shannon can avail of US customs pre-clearance
- Since 2014, Stobart Air has operated Flybe flights from London Southend
- From London Southend, Flybe flies to European regional hubs including Caen, Rennes and Groningen
- Flybe fleet includes ATR turboprop and Embraer-E195 jet aircraft
- Wet lease arrangement for Flybe flights to and from Isle of Man
Our private air charter flights offer convenient, tailored solutions for clients who prefer to fly on their own schedule. Our full range of aircraft, with between 48 and 118 seats, is available for private charter.
Our client range includes sports teams, tour operators, blue-chip corporate firms, and many individual groups. Every charter flight is planned, managed and executed by our specialist team, tailored to the client’s requirements.
Stobart Air provides tailored ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance) wet-leasing services.
We offer a white tail or branded solution to assist with a range of long- or short-term ACMI requirements.