As Stobart Air continues to expand our UK and European operations, to include the recent addition of the Embraer E195 on our AOC, we take this opportunity to invite applications for the role of Aircraft Maintenance Planner.
This position is an addition to a small Planning and Records team of two, reporting to the Maintenance Planning and Budgeting Manager, based at Stobart Air Head Office in Northwood, Santry. This presents a great opportunity for individuals genuinely interested in the airline maintenance area, with a background in Aviation studies and/or previous experience in a Planning and/or Records department, whether airline related or not.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the confidence to question information provided to ensure accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Maintenance forecasting and planning for all maintenance required on Stobart Air Fleet (current mix of ATR and E195 aircraft);
- Assist regulatory authority with queries relating to Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) renewal submitted by the airline;
- Long Term Maintenance forecasts for base maintenance;
- Assist with integration of additional aircraft maintenance requirements as they are brought in to the airline;
- Maintaining of all technical records/record storage;
- Auditing of Check packs and Log books;
- Reviewing of all maintenance forecasts screen;
- Reviewing and production of work packs for check;
- Updating computer systems with completed work pack;
- Label Booking of Components;
- Engine Changes;
- Assists in aircraft redeliveries;
- Ad hoc duties as directed by Planning Manager
Minimum Skills & Experience Required;
- Knowledge of Engineering System AMOS is desirable but not essential;
- Confident using Excel;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative to complete assigned tasks in line with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines as required;
- Comfortable working as part of a small team with significant overlap of tasks;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and proven investigating skills in order to spot and address any paperwork errors;
- Previous experience in record maintenance and paperwork tracking required (any industry);
- Must possess a knowledge of computer applications;
- Previous experience in an Engineering Planning/Records environment is desirable.
Applicants must have the right to work within the EU. Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.