Stobart Air Aircraft Mechanic Apprenticeship Scheme 2019
Further to the success of the Stobart Air Apprenticeship Scheme 2018, we are delighted to confirm that Stobart Air is to start another group of four Aircraft Mechanic Apprentices this year….graduating class of 2023!
The four year apprenticeship will commence in September 2019. Throughout the term of the apprenticeship, the successful candidates will work between Stobart Air’s maintenance facility at Dublin Airport and dedicated SOLAS training facilities (Dublin and Shannon, Co.Clare). This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to train and qualify as an aircraft engineer with an expanding airline.
We now invite applications from candidates meeting the following minimum requirements:
- 18 years of age or over on 3rd of Sept 2019;
- Able to pass a colour vision test and a medical assessment;
- Achieved 05 or higher in ordinary level Leaving Certificate results in Maths and English and one other of the following subjects; Science; Technical Graphics; Wood Work; Metal Work; Home Economics;
- Applicants with a third level qualification in a technical related discipline and/or a completed apprenticeship in a trade other than aircraft mechanics will be considered.
- Right to live and work in Ireland without restriction
Further information on apprenticeships and the aircraft mechanic apprenticeship can be viewed on the following:
Applicants will be required to attach the following items with their application: Cover letter; Up to date CV; Copy of Leaving Cert/other technical qualification results.
Note: Applicants who are sitting leaving certificate exams in 2019 and will be awaiting results should note this on their application.