We are excited to confirm that we are seeking applications for the position of Aircraft Mechanic. Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will join the Engineering team based at Dublin Airport.
This is a full time, permanent role working on a shift basis.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Performing Line Maintenance up to and including A-Checks and engine changes
- Ensure that all specified scheduled line maintenance as instructed Line Maintenance Control/Shift Supervisor is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the station is maintained and operated and procedures are followed as per the company MMOE.
- Meet as requested Stobart Air flights and ensure work requirements are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Always ensuring that you are working in accordance with the approved OEM data.
- Ensure that at all times you are wearing the required PPE and using the correct equipment and tooling for the task at hand.
- Comply with all warnings specified in maintenance manuals especially with regard to health and safety matters.
- Continuously work to improve the reliability of the fleet
- Ensure all tooling used is calibrated as required, kept in a clean condition and any breakages are repaired or re-ordered as necessary
- Monitor spares usage and liaise with the Materials department as necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous mechanical maintenance experience;
- Ability to work under your own initiative;
- Proficient in the use of the AMOS computer system preferred;
- You will be a flexible, motivated and a hardworking individual with good attention to detail;
- Enjoy working in a busy department to strict deadlines;
- Full, clean drivers license required
- Good interpersonal skills required;
- Flexible and committed approach to work;
- Previous turboprop experience is a distinct advantage;
- Willing to work shift on the line or in the hangar;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Be proficient in the use of OEM approved documentation such as AMM / IPC / TSM / SRM
- Awareness of current Health and Safety requirements in respect of the role.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunites employer.
What can Stobart Air offer you?
- Permanent Contract
- Fixed stable roster pattern
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Industry competitive salary
- Staff Travel ID 90 with Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks