ATR Type Rated Captain ***STARTING BASIC SALARY €67,855/£55,982 + Flight Duty Pay
Stobart Air are now recruiting Captains to operate on our ATR aircraft out of our many bases including Dublin and Cork Airport.
Successful applicants will meet the below minimum requirements
ATR Type Rated Captain
- Minimum 2000 hours total time
- Valid ATR type rating
- 500 hours’ command experience on the ATR (last landing within last 12 months)
- EASA ATPL
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of incidents or accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
What Stobart Air can offer you?
- Competitive Salary on offer with annual pay scales and salary increment
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
What to expect from the Stobart Air recruitment process?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend assessment (full day event) at SimTech Aviation, Dublin. Assessment will involve:
- Face to face interview with the Stobart Air Aircrew Recruitment team
- Sim Assessment