In response to the continued growth of the organisation and the arrival of two new Embrarer aircrafts onto Stobart Air’s fleet, we now welcome licensed B1 and B2 E190 Engineers to apply to the below. Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will join the Engineering team based at Dublin Airport. This is a full-time permanent position, working on a shift basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all specified scheduled line maintenance as instructed by supervisors or the LMC work scope is completed.
- Recover aircraft from any of Stobart Air UK and European destinations as required.
- Meet as requested the Operators flights and ensure work orders are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure spares are ordered for all open HILS using AMOS.
- Continuous liaison with Line Maintenance Controller (LMC), or Shift Supervisor as applicable,throughout the shift to minimize delays to operating schedule.
- Review all relevant Engineering Notices / Memos and Quality Notices and ensure that any read and sign sheets, or electronic acknowledgement records, are completed.
- Completion of all maintenance in accordance with the approved maintenance material.
- Wear the required personal protective equipment for the task at hand. Notify supervisor if the required safety equipment is unavailable, or requires replacement.
- Comply with all warnings specified in maintenance manuals especially with regard to health and safety matters.
- Ensure working areas, break area and maintenance vehicles are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure all tooling is returned to tool stores at the end of shift and that the tooling sign-out sheets are being adhered to.
- Ensure the tooling area is kept in a clean condition and any breakages are repaired or reordered as necessary.
- Ensure all ground equipment is secure and refuelled prior to end of shift.
- Ensure station delay reports are completed when required and passed to LMC at the end of each day.
- Must hold an EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence.
- EMB 190 Type Rating.
- Have a proven experience on the E190 type preferably 6 months in the last 2 years.
- Experience on the ATR 42/72 is an advantage.
- Must have good IT Skills especially with regard to word and excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of AMOS system is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of stores procedures.
- Be proactive in solving operation issues that may arise.
- Have an excellent knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
- Be willing to travel at short notice to any destination on our network.
What can Stobart Air Offer you?
- Permanent Contract.
- Fixed stable roster pattern.
- Company pension scheme.
- Health Insurance.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Staff Travel ID 90 with Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad routes.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants must have the right to work within the EU.