We are seeking a B1 or B2 Engineer for our Dublin base. The successful candidate will report to the Line Maintenance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all specified scheduled line maintenance as instructed by supervisors or the LMC work scope is completed.
- Recover aircraft from any of Stobart Air UK and European destinations as required
- Meet as requested the Operators flights and ensure work orders are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure spares are ordered for all open HILS using AMOS.Continuous liaison with Line Maintenance Controller (LMC), or Shift Supervisor as applicable, throughout the shift to minimize delays to operating schedule.
- Review all relevant Engineering Notices / Memos and Quality Notices and ensure that any records including electronic acknowledgement records, are completed.
- Completion of all maintenance in accordance with the approved maintenance material
- Wear the required personal protective equipment for the task at hand. Notify supervisor if the required safety equipment is unavailable, or requires replacement.
- Comply with all warnings specified in maintenance manuals especially with regard to health and safety matters.
- Ensure working areas, break area and maintenance vehicles are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure all tooling is returned to tool stores at the end of shift and that the tooling sign-out sheets are being adhered to.
- Ensure the tooling area is kept in a clean condition and any breakages are repaired or reordered as necessary
- Ensure all ground equipment is secure and refuelled prior to end of shift.
- Ensure station delay reports are completed when required and passed to LMC at the end of each day.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must hold an EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence, type training will be provided subject to company T&C’s
- Have a proven experience in a line or Hangar environment
- Experience on the ATR 42/72 is an advantage
- Must have good IT Skills especially with regard to word and excel
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Understanding of AMOS system is an advantage
- Good knowledge of stores procedures.
- Be proactive in solving operation issues that may arise.
- Have an excellent knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
- Be willing to travel at short notice to any destination on our network
Stobart Air is an equal opportunites employer.