As Stobart Air continues to expand our operations, to include the recent addition of the Embraer on to our AOC, Part 145 and CAMO approvals, we take this opportunity to invite applications for the role of Quality Auditor to join the Safety & Compliance Department within Stobart Air.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Auditor is involved in the following activities:
- Monitor compliance with, and the adequacy of, current approved Part 145 and Part M procedures required to ensure they invoke good maintenance practices and airworthy aircraft / aircraft components.
- Monitor and maintain a Quality Audit plan to ensure timely audits of activities under the above applicable regulations.
- Performance and recording of independent Quality Audits, to provide a feedback system to the Accountable Manager.
- Liaison with Head of Safety & Compliance (Quality Manager), Nominated Post Holder Maintenance, Line Maintenance Manager, Continuing Airworthiness Staff, Line Maintenance Controllers, Certifying and Non-Certifying Staff, Materials, and Stores Personnel with regard to audits and associated non-compliance reports.
- Liaison with the Irish Aviation Authority and other regulatory bodies on quality matters as required.
- Monitoring of contracted and subcontracted maintenance activities to ensure they are compliant with the contract and requirements of current applicable regulations.
- Monitoring of the internal occurrence reporting system, with associated review and recording of follow up action.
- Administration and evaluation of certifying staff application for issue and renewal of a Stobart Air Personal Authorisation Certificate.
- Administration of certifying engineers records with regard to licences, training completed, and scope of certification authorisations issued.
- Liaison with the Quality Manager and other personnel in the Quality Department in relation to Airline Operations and Maintenance issues.
- Travel to other locations as required.
- Any other duties as required by the Quality Manager.
- Stobart Air Quality Manager.
- Stobart Air nominated personnel, responsible managers, and associated staff in all departments of the organisation.
- National and Foreign Aviation Authorities.
- Quality Departments of current franchise and other business partners.
The ideal candidate for Quality Auditor should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Type Rated EASA Part 66 license in Category B or C. Alternatively, they may hold an Aeronautical degree (or equivalent) from Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Avionic or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft and/or aircraft components.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Continuing Airworthiness. ‘Experience in Continuing Airworthiness’ means any appropriate combination of experience in tasks related to aircraft maintenance and/or Continuing Airworthiness Management (Engineering) and/or surveillance of such tasks.
- Formal aeronautical maintenance training.
- Knowledge of applicable officially recognised standards, including EASA Part M and Part 145.
- Knowledge of capabilities, privileges and limitations as detailed in the Stobart Air MMOE.
- Knowledge of auditing techniques – Planning, conducting, analysing and reporting.
- Knowledge of safety risks linked to the working environment, human factors and performance, critical tasks, CDCCL, and EWIS.
- Understanding of professional integrity, behaviour and attitude towards safety.
- Understanding of the conditions required to ensure continued airworthiness of aircraft and components.
- Ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Ability to understand work orders, work cards and refer to and use approved maintenance data.
- Proficiency in information systems with a strong focus on communication and literary skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational and investigative skills, with respect to maintenance errors, are essential.
What can Stobart Air offer you?
- Health Insurance
- Staff Travel on ID90 selected routes
- LiveWell Programme
- Permanent Contract
- Much more
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.