We are recruiting for a Senior Inflight Services Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Inflight Services.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Promote awareness and enforce usage of the Safety Management System throughout Cabin Services;
- Maintain the CSPM in accordance with the latest statutory, operational, technical and safety developments;
- Produce CCI’s informing crew of any updates to the CSPM in accordance with the latest statutory, operational, technical and safety developments;
- Liaising with Crew Planning and Crew Control to ensure efficient Cabin Crew rostering;
- Liasing with the Chief Cabin Crew Instructor in relation to the content and delivery of Cabin Crew training;
- Establish and maintain regular communication with the cabin crew group;
- Manage Cabin Crew grievance, disciplinary or welfare issues, when required;
- Manage sick leave and absence issues, when required;
- Manage annual leave entitlements and usage for Cabin Crew;
- Assist in the selection and recruitment of Cabin Crew;
- Manage the implementation of required product standards and ensure they are achieved and maintained;
- Manage the delivery of a consistent in-flight product in compliance with required safety, customer service and product delivery standards;
- Manage the coordination and delivery of Customer Key Performance Indicators and Voice of the Guest targets;
- Manage the Cabin Crew Performance Program and ensure the program is being conducted according to its design and objectives;
- Ensure that announcements and boarding music are regularly updated and consistent;
- Ensure that all crew are provided with appropriate uniform items;
- Manage the cabin crew commission process;
- Other duties as assigned by the HIS.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years previous airline experience operating in a cabin crew role;
- Minimum of 3 years previous Senior Cabin Crew experience;
- Previous airline management experience preferable;
- Holder of an EU cabin crew attestation;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- The ability to take initiative and make informed decisions;
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity;
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Strong organisational planning skills;
- Demonstratable competency in computer skills.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.