Stobart Air are now inviting applications for the position of Technical Services Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and implementation of Airworthiness Directives, OEM Documentation, Service Bulletins and modifications.
- Investigation of fleet, reliability and safety issues as required.
- Liaison with Original Equipment Manufacturers, Type Certificate Holders, Regulatory Bodies and maintenance and repair organisations regarding technical issues.
- Provide technical support to line and heavy maintenance and other internal departments where required.
- Support aircraft delivery and redelivery programmes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Services Manager.
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical services, maintenance provider or similar highly regulated environment essential.
- Hold an EASA Part 66 Type Licence or a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Previous experience with AMOS is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and comfortable learning new systems.
- Be very well organised with good attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working to strict deadlines on multiple tasks and projects as part of a team.
- Take responsibility for tasks, with the ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible during busy periods.
Interested candidates are invited to send an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer